TAMALES & SAUCES
Handcrafted tamales and sauces made in small batches using a recipe influenced by a traditional New Mexican technique, while incorporating organic ingredients.
For over a decade, Celebrations has provided the Humboldt Bay region with the highest standard of premium and nutritious culinary fare. In addition to the tamales famously sold at the Arcata Farmers Market, Celebrations also produces a variety of sauces that are a perfect addition to your favorite food items. All tamales are made with organic ingredients, everything is gluten-free with vegan options available!
Want to place a hot tamale order?
Call us at 707-616-4769 to make arrangements.
"I bought some the other day from the Co-op! Yum!"
Our Retail Affiliates
- Arcata Co-op in the refrigerated case as at the deli and in the freezer section.
- Arcata’s Farmer’s Market On the plaza every Saturday all year round.
- Chautaqua Natural Foods in Garberville.
- Eureka Co-op in the freezer section.
- Eureka Natural Foods in the freezer section and some sauces in the Produce section.
- Glen Farm Store in Kneeland
- Murphy’s Markets in Arcata, Eureka, and Blue Lake.
- River Song Natural Foods in Willow Creek
- Wildberries in Arcata in the cafe and in the freezer section in 6 packs.
Tempeh Mole Tamales
Fresh & Organic
Our handcrafted tamales and sauces are made in small batches, incorporating fresh and organic ingredients.